Disclaimer Tech Market USA – Web Site Agreement
Welcome to Disclaimer Tech Market USA. This website is offered as a service to our users. The information and materials on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional advice. Information and materials on this website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors, which we make no warranty of and shall not be liable for any damages resulting from such inaccuracies or errors. We reserve the right to change, update, or modify the information and materials on this website at any time without notice. You are cautioned that reliance upon any information or materials on this website is at your own risk. Please note that Disclaimer Media Group does not endorse any products or services mentioned on this website, nor is Disclaimer Media Group responsible for their quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
What is TechMarketUSA?
The purpose of this website is to provide a forum for the discussion of technology products and services. The information, opinions, and recommendations provided on this website are based on the views of the individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Tech Market USA or its affiliates. Tech Market USA does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinion, or recommendation contained on this website.
In addition, Tech Market USA does not endorse any product or service advertised on this website. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that their products and services meet applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
Statements made about a product or service on this website that are not statements of fact may be misleading. This includes but is not limited to statements about the effectiveness, benefits, uses, or fit for a specific purpose of a product or service.
Tech Market USA makes no warranty that your use of this website will be uninterrupted or error free. The materials in this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Tech Market USA reserves the right to make changes to these materials at any time without notice.
This disclaimer constitutes an agreement between you and Tech Market USA with respect to your use of this website
Copyright, Licenses And Idea Submissions
All content on this website is copyright of Tech Market USA. Unless otherwise noted, all content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivatives 4.0 International License. You are free to share and remix our content as long as you provide attribution and do not sell it. If you wish to use any of our images or video without obtaining prior permission, please contact us first.
If you have an innovative product or service idea, we’d love to hear about it! Please email us at [email protected] with the following information: your company name, product or service name, brief description of what the product or service does (including any features), website URL where people can learn more about it, and a photograph if possible (please make sure that the photograph isn’t copyrighted). We will review your submission and get back to you if we are interested in pursuing it further.
How do I Contact TechMarketUSA?
If you have any questions or concerns about our Web site or any of the products and services we offer, please contact us. We want you to be satisfied with your experience with Tech Market USA.
To reach us, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us at (866) 546-9146 during regular business hours. We will do our best to answer your question or address your concern.
If you are not satisfied with the response you receive from us, please contact us again using the same methods described above and we will do our utmost to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
Web site agreement
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice and should not be relied upon as such. The authors of this website cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that may arise from reliance on the information contained on this website. You should seek professional advice before making any decisions based on the information contained herein.
All trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos appearing on this website are the property of their respective owners. Except where expressly stated otherwise, no part of these materials may be reproduced, copied, modified, distributed, transmitted, displayed, performed or marketed in any way without the prior written permission of their respective owners.
Use Of The Site.
Site Use Agreement
Welcome to the Tech Market USA website (the “Site”). This Site is owned and operated by Tech Market USA, Inc. (“We” or “Us”), a Delaware corporation. Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). By accessing or using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access or use the Site.
We reserve the right, at Our discretion, to change or update these Terms at any time without notice. Please review these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Site after We publish such changes means that you accept those changes. If You do not agree to any changes we make, then please discontinue using the Site.
1) License Grant: Subject to your compliance with these Terms, We grant you a limited, revocable license to access and use the Site solely for your personal, noncommercial purposes. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, display, publish or create derivative works from any part of the Site without Our prior written consent.
2) Fees: Unless otherwise expressly stated in an advertisement on this Site or in other communications between Us and You (e.g., via email), all fees charged for products or services offered through this Site are Non-Refundable and non-Transferable . In addition thereto all fees are exclusive of applicable
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Web site users are urged to read the Web Site Agreement carefully before using our site. By using our site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Web Site Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Web Site Agreement, please do not use our site.
WEB SITE USERS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS WEB SITE AGREEMENT:
1. USE OF OUR WEB SITE; LICENSE GRANT.
We grant you a limited, nonexclusive license to use our web site for your personal, noncommercial use only. You may not reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute copies of, publicly display or publicly perform any materials from our web site without prior written consent. This includes allowing others to access and view such materials through your web site. We reserve all rights not expressly granted herein in our web site.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF RULES AND POLICIES; COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS.
You represent and warrant that you will comply with all applicable laws when using our web site, including but not limited to copyright law and any other applicable laws that may apply regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside (if outside of the United States). You further agree that you will not upload anything that is unlawful, harassing,
Web site agreement
We require that you agree to the following Web Site Agreement before using our Web site. By using our Web site, you are agreeing to be bound by this agreement. If you do not agree to this agreement, please refrain from using our Web site.
1) USE OF WEB SITE: The web site is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may print off one copy of this agreement for your personal use. You may not reproduce, modify, publish, broadcast, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, or otherwise distribute this document in any way without the prior written consent of us.
2) CONFIDENTIALITY: We will protect your information as confidential and will not provide it to any third party without your express prior consent. We will also maintain records of the disclosure and dissemination of information provided to us in accordance with these terms.
3) ACCESS TO INFORMATION: You are entitled to access all the information we maintain about you and can change or update your information at any time by contacting us directly at email@example.com. We may charge a reasonable fee for providing such access services.
4) MODIFICATIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT: We reserve the right to modify this agreement at any time without notice if we deem it necessary because of changes in our business practices or applicable law. Your continued use of our Web site after modifications have been made constitutes binding acceptance of those
Third Party Rights.
So, what kind of rights do third-party content providers have when it comes to their work on a website? Under most circumstances, third-party content providers should be granted the same rights as the site’s original authors. This means that they should be given the right to authorize and approve changes to their content, as well as the right to receive compensation for any use of their content. Additionally, third-party content providers should usually be granted the right to “opt out” of having their work used on a website without any penalty.
By using this website, you are agreeing to the terms of service set forth below. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this website. This web site is owned and operated by www.techmarketerusa.com, a subsidiary of Geotrust Corporation and its content is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Please review the following terms carefully before using this website:
1) USE OF THIS WEBSITE: The services available on this website are for your personal, noncommercial use only. You may not modify or copy any part of the content on this website without prior written consent from www.techmarketerusa.com or Geotrust Corporation. Any unauthorized use of our content will constitute a violation of copyright law and could subject you to legal action and/or damages.
2) ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE: This website is made available free-of-charge and we reserve the right to change or discontinue its availability at any time without notice. We also reserve the right to restrict access to parts or all of this website at our discretion at any time for any reason whatsoever.
3) LINKS TO OTHER SITES: This website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties that are not under the control of www.techmarketerusa.com or Geotrust Corporation. These linked websites are provided solely
This blog is for informational purposes only. The opinions expressed herein are the author’s own and not necessarily those of Tech Market USA. This blog does not constitute an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any securities, products or services. In addition, this blog is not a substitute for competent legal advice.